• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mute appealing. My deepest apologies

just_reign

Stone
IGN: just_reign
Muted by: I was muted by @Angyles? <--- Someone like that.
Time of mute: Permanent
Channel: Global
Reason for mute: Abusing the rules of trolling and using emoticons (aka Mems)(you cannot say the memmes it makes it say poop)
Your story: I am sincerely sorry for committing this treacherous crime, I admit to my wrong-doings and I wish to be un-muted for now I have earned a town and in my behalf, I need to be unmuted to consult with my fellow town members. I cannot recruit and express my true Role-play abilities within the hero craft server. I bid thee well, thank you for reading my appeal.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: just_reign
Muted by: I was muted by @Angyles? <--- Someone like that.
Time of mute: Permanent
Channel: Global
Reason for mute: Abusing the rules of trolling and using emoticons (aka Mems)(you cannot say the memmes it makes it say poop)
Your story: I am sincerely sorry for committing this treacherous crime, I admit to my wrong-doings and I wish to be un-muted for now I have earned a town and in my behalf, I need to be unmuted to consult with my fellow town members. I cannot recruit and express my true Role-play abilities within the hero craft server. I bid thee well, thank you for reading my appeal.

No actually you were globally muted for discussing other servers, which is advertising. Since it was not an IP but the name, I issued a global as opposed to a ban, but I can change that if you like.

I will not remove the mute at this time.

Last edited: