• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mute appeal

JacobBurkey

Portal
IGN: JacobBurkey
Muted by: @Trazil
Time of mute: ~10 mins ago
Server/Channel: OOC
Reason for mute: No valid reason/rules broken
Your story: Topic of Hitler came up and trazil for some reason said we can't say hitler in chat but literally everyone there asked for a reason and we didn't get one, everyone also said that nobody found it offensive and it shouldn't be taken offensive at all. Then a player said something about "hitler did nothing wrong" being something people dont like so I had said that sentence and was about to follow up what I said with "is something people just say to be sarcastic and to not be taken seriously" and was instantly muted before I could say anything else to my sentence. Funny how he had my name all typed out to be globally muted because the mute was instant, and was at first a global mute, but then noticed that it shouldn't of been and lifted and replaced it with an O chat mute. Nobody else was muted except for me btw for talking about the same topic. Sad we can't even have light convo like this which had no-one flaming/harassing each other and still get muted.