• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mute Appeal for llvllax ELITE CHAT

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
IGN:llvllax
Muted by: No Clue
Time of mute: For ever i beleive
Channel: ELite
Reason for mute:I have no idea
Your story: I have never said anything wrong in elite chat, but right around the time i donated i was muted, and eventually unmuted (no sure why, no warnings)
Then recently i tryed speaking in the chat and it says "you cannot focus on elite" which make me think i am muted forever. I have not seen the rules of elite chat and i cannot find them, so maybe i said something specifically against elite chat rules, because i haven't said anything wrong on this server in any chats. I think i may have asked a question in elite chat that probably should have been focused on help chat but i really cant remember exactly, i remember reading all the chat when i was first muted trying to figure out what i had said wrong and i could figure it out. I am not sure who the elite channel mod is so I cannot ask them why they banned me from the channel, so i hope the reply here and explain it to me so it will not happen in the future.