• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mustkillyou's Whitelist Application

Mustkillyou

Glowing Redstone
1. Mustkillyou
2. Toronto, Ontario, Canada / Age 16
3. ---
4. ---
5. Saw a Youtube video
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. I love MMO-RPG's, I love building, I will be on this server quite a lot, and I respect the server rules and the admins
9. HCM11
10. ---
Thank you for your time and I hope you accept my application. Please contact me through e-mail if you need any other information.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Mustkillyou
3. ---
4. ---
5. Saw a Youtube video
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. I love MMO-RPG's, I love building, I will be on this server quite a lot, and I respect the server rules and the admins
9. HCM11
10. ---
Thank you for your time and I hope you accept my application. Please contact me through e-mail if you need any other information.

Please use the correct application format which includes the questions. Thanks!

Mustkillyou

Glowing Redstone
I am sorry about my first application. Here is the correct one.
1. Minecraft In-game name: Mustkillyou
2. Location & Age: Toronto, Ontario, Canada / Age 13
3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
4. Referral(s): ---
5. How did you hear about Herocraft
6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
7. Do you agree to Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: I love MMO-RPG's and minecraft. The 2 combined would be a great experience. I will also be playing on this server a lot because after playing on it for a few hours, it seems like a great server.
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM11
10. I am a player who is friendly and respectful. I will respect others in the community, and will respect the admins.

Thank you for your time. I hope you accept this application

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Mustkillyou
3. ---
4. ---
5. Saw a Youtube video
6. Yes
7. Yes
9. HCM11
10. ---
I am sorry about my first application. Here is the correct one.
1. Minecraft In-game name: Mustkillyou
2. Location & Age: Toronto, Ontario, Canada / Age 13
3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
4. Referral(s): ---
5. How did you hear about Herocraft
6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
7. Do you agree to Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: I love MMO-RPG's and minecraft. The 2 combined would be a great experience. I will also be playing on this server a lot because after playing on it for a few hours, it seems like a great server.
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM11
10. I am a player who is friendly and respectful. I will respect others in the community, and will respect the admins.

Thank you for your time. I hope you accept this application

So your profile says you are 22, application yesterday says 16 and today you are 13?

Mustkillyou

Glowing Redstone
So your profile says you are 22, application yesterday says 16 and today you are 13?
oh, I am sorry. yesterday when I did my application I meant to write 13. I'm sorry about the typo. And the reason why It say I am 22 on my profile is because I made that account a few years ago and i had to be over the age of 13, so i made my birth year 1990. I am sorry about this misunderstanding. can you still accept this application. I really want to be whitelisted on this server. It is a really fun server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
oh, I am sorry. yesterday when I did my application I meant to write 13. I'm sorry about the typo. And the reason why It say I am 22 on my profile is because I made that account a few years ago and i had to be over the age of 13, so i made my birth year 1990. I am sorry about this misunderstanding. can you still accept this application. I really want to be whitelisted on this server. It is a really fun server.

What is your exact birth date?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter