• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mustard lore comment section

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Once again, sucky excuse, I know, but I was unable to post it sooner, cause I got home real late from school, like 7 o clock.

Anyways, enjoy, I will edit the chapter today and tomorrow

(Whoops, forgot the name of the chapter)

Last edited:

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Gotta say... This looks to be the greatest number of views I have gotten yet.

45-50 view in one chapter? That's pretty nice!

Thanks for the support!

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh, and for those who read the last chapter and didn't know what a "BloodLiner" is, basically they are worshippers and servants of Dagith-Narr.

It is a cult.

If you want to learn more, I strongly suggest reading Strongholdx's story "The Requiem of Heroes" after all, he made up the concept of bloodliners.

:)

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Just read a couple chapters and it is AWESOME, i will read the rest of it over the weekend, and since Dagith-Narr's servants appears in my story i think ima use the concept of bloodliners as well. Hey maybe we could get together sometime and do a cross over when i get a couple more chapters of my story published (been busy and while a new chapter is written it needs polish!).

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Just read a couple chapters and it is AWESOME, i will read the rest of it over the weekend, and since Dagith-Narr's servants appears in my story i think ima use the concept of bloodliners as well. Hey maybe we could get together sometime and do a cross over when i get a couple more chapters of my story published (been busy and while a new chapter is written it needs polish!).
I wonder, how would we do a crossover in stories? Plus, when you talk about that, do you mean you/I make a new story together..? Or what?

Btw, @Everyone (That @Everyone was a joke if you didn't get it.) I have noticed that there have been a ton of views in the past day or so. Maybe 20 or more. This makes me think you people still think that you don't know when the new chapters are posted..?

I post one EVERY week. That's right, every week, on Monday 5:00 P.M. So if you want to read the latest chapter, that's when you can.

Kay?

Kay.

Peace.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Is it normal to be embarrassed by your past works of litature? :oops:

Anyways, new chapter tomorrow, whoooooooooooo!

#Randomposts

Goodbye

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Just throwing this out there.

I am a believer in DOTA 2, converted just this morning.

Oh, and...

TerrorBlade is the best hero.

In the game.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Seems like this thread is totally useless, haha, so guess what.

It's being trashed. @Angyles, if you would, please dispose of this thread, or lock it or something. Thanks! :)