• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mustard lore comment section

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
If you are reading this, It would make me positively (EDIT whoops, I thought livid meant happy. Amateur mistake) elated if you could answer the following question about my story:

Which do you like better, chapter 1 or chapter 2?

Don't just answer this though, feel free to discuss and share thoughts, ideas, and other suggestions that you think I could do to make my writings clearer, and more understandable to you guys.

Last edited:

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm guessing that since it has been over a week since this was posted an no replies that people either doubt my ability to write or just don't feel like commenting? If the story seems boring currently, then my apologies, and don't worry. Within the next few chapters I'll make sure big things happen.

xMustard~ "One of my best attributes is that people underestimate me."

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm going to need someone who was a dragoon that was active in dragongarde who is willing to be in my lore. If no one wants to be in the story, then I'll just make someone up.

There will be a new chapter this weekend if anyone cares.

It will be mediocre. (I'm trying not to get your hopes up, and then disappoint yall.)

Don't get me wrong either, I love writing stories, and am constantly thinking, dreaming, and plotting stories for you guys to enjoy :)

That is all.

Good day.

xMustard~ "Saying Subject Noun is like saying apple orange."

(Very few of you will understand that.)

Last edited:

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok no.. Never mind, don't need a dragoon. For the sake of the people around meh I'll just make someone up.

It's not cool to randomly insert someone into a persons past.

Especially if they don't know em.

That's is all.

Good day.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Things are gonna start developing quickly. Hold onto your hats!

I wrote a little bit of a Tolkien style-ish song/poem for you guys to enjoy about the very first mobs attempting to slaughter his creation. And of course, being the kind of person Kainzo is, he doesn't take no sh#t and pretty much kills them all single-handedly.

If you like it, let me know! I want to include more of those later, however I'm not mainly writing for myself, I'm writing for you guys!

So let me know if you want more, or if it totally sucks, I don't care.

Update next weekend.

Peace.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Changed the name of my lore thread to "The Chronicles of Mustard Man Mcgee" just to let you know, in the (Hopefully) VERY rare case any of you are confused and simply cannot find it.

Random factoid about this man <— : Seeing people put their mortars and wizard towers OUTSIDE their walls in Clash of Clans makes me die a little on the inside.

OH before I go, some good news: Up until late summer, I will be posting a new chapter every weekend! (PARTY boyee) However, there is a low chance it will NOT stop posting at said time. Still a low chance though.

That is all.

Peace.

Ultanian

Portal
Mustard I think your Minecraft deficiency is making you go insane and talk to yourself. XD

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
1ttZxPD.jpg

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
ANNOUNCEMENT
(For all loyal readers)

I will be moving the release date to early Monday mornings so I have the entire weekend to work. How early? I'm talking anytime between 6:00-7:00 A.M. CST. That's right, I go to school at 7:00 in the morning.

That is all.

Peace.

Last edited:

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok scratch 6:00-7:00, I'll be posting New Chapters between 4:00-5:00 P.M. CST on Mondays, because screw mornings, school prep is already too much.

Shout out to ma friends that beasted the arena. Good show Raubtier. Good show.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Been talking with Alator... Fun things are gonna be goin down soon. Bored right now..? Don't worry... The ominous winds of fate have shifted and now howl at the gates of Mustard's consciousness... Be ready for big things.

That is all for now...

Good day. :)

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it may just be me, but I might have a few problems with my lore.

Some co-operation with me from any readers would be nice as well.

Do you readers think the pace is a bit fast? By that, I mean do you think that the way I go from scene to scene, action to action, and dialogue to dialogue, do you think that's a bit to fast and choppy?

Feedback on this would be great, seeing as how if you have something you like or don't like you can ask me to continue doing this or stop doing that. So please, if you have some feedback and want to give me a suggestion don't hold it back.

Thank you for reading.

Peace.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I took a quick look at the story, and it looks pretty good :D
Your style of expressing emotions actions and other book drama is a lot better than I expected,t it looks good :D Good job

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I took a quick look at the story, and it looks pretty good :D
Your style of expressing emotions actions and other book drama is a lot better than I expected,t it looks good :D Good job
Why thank you! Glad to see someone likes what I write! I'll keep up the good work, and attempt to do better for all my readers.

However... I'm sure you're not the only person who reads my posts weekly!

To anyone else that reads the shiz I write every week:

Pease give me your thoughts on the progression of the story. Does it resonate with your expectations? Please tell me! Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, etc are all appreciated.

Time to start writing... Hehe...

Peace...

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Why thank you! Glad to see someone likes what I write! I'll keep up the good work, and attempt to do better for all my readers.

However... I'm sure you're not the only person who reads my posts weekly!

To anyone else that reads the shiz I write every week:

Pease give me your thoughts on the progression of the story. Does it resonate with your expectations? Please tell me! Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, etc are all appreciated.

Time to start writing... Hehe...

Peace...
Its certainly interesting to read, when I get a free moment I will try to read the entire thing XD