• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MustacheWizard6's Whitelist Application

1. In-game name: MustacheWizard6
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A TN 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): mawaty and patr12
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to try the hero plug in and I love RPG games. My friends mawaty and patr12 play on Herocraft and I would like to join them.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends Patrick and Matt told me about it. They said it was lots of fun and the Hero plug in was very cool.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have played with mawaty on many other servers and we have created many awesome things together (Below is a windmill mawaty and I built together). I promise to follow the rules that I read in the guide book on wiki and have fun. I would like to play on the server thank you for taking the time to read my application and sending feedback on what I need to improve. I hope this application helped.
    2012-01-20_18.36.02.png

Attachments

• 2012-01-20_17.44.51.png
    2012-01-20_17.44.51.png
    425.9 KB · Views: 6

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
*Reviewing*

Edit:
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh sorry i didn't realize you updated, next time please just reply to the thread so i get notified :D

Atyl95

Wood
Jesus christ. Why are the people applying after me getting accepted before mine is even looked at? What is this?

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
And if you would please just take the time to put in more information, that would be great, I don't have much to go on except the usual response I see.

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
Jesus christ. Why are the people applying after me getting accepted before mine is even looked at? What is this?
We were inundated with apps, yours might have been skipped over, sorry about that i'll get to it ASAP if i can find it. But other than that please don't post on other people's apps, and we are trying our best, but sorry anyways =/

Atyl95

Wood
We were inundated with apps, yours might have been skipped over, sorry about that i'll get to it ASAP if i can find it. But other than that please don't post on other people's apps, and we are trying our best, but sorry anyways =/
Thanks! Sorry

And if you would please just take the time to put in more information, that would be great, I don't have much to go on except the usual response I see.
Mawaty and I go to school together and would like to play Minecraft on the Herocraft server together. Mawaty already plays on this server and I would like to join him. He has also told me the Hero plug in is very cool and I would like to try that. Please consider my application for whitelist.