• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Museum Map Concerns

Joka10

Soulsand
I went ingame today just to look at the old Southwesteren valley in which are the only two towns that I ever called home, just for nostalgia's sake. I don't know if grief rules/the like are still being enforced before 4.0 comes out, but I was quite disappointed to see several vulgar structures and messages built out of ugly materials outside of Konoha and Valor when I went to look at them.

Initially, I thought it was upsetting, but not really a big deal that they were there, as a new map will be here quite soon. But there will be museum maps, Dragongarde among them, and I don't really want to have to look at the genitilia decorating the borders of my old towns when I feel like reminiscing.

Has anybody else noticed stuff like this? Because if it's rampant, then I think the version of Dragongarde they use as a museum map should be the backup from just before the no-whitelist (as I assume that's where these structures came from).

And just to clarify, no I am not requesting that the staff start enforcing grief again if they have in fact stopped doing so. Really, what happens in this last week or two isn't that important, just so long as it's not what is immortalized in the archives.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The map was archived before the server went back up.