• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mrcvndrn's application

marcus_D

Dirt
  1. In-game name:mrcvndrn
  2. Location & Age:hilversum, the netherlands, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i have not been banned from any server
  4. Referral(s):a friend of mine told me this was a fun server his mc name is : pumpapa
  5. Reason you should be accepted: because i'm an pretty good builder if i say so myself, also i am somewhat good with red stone. i have played in many servers and from that experience i've learned to behave myself in game, also i've read the rules and server info and know the rules
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: a friend of mine has told me about the server, and i thought it was a realy cool server and i wanted to play on it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have
  8. Additional Info:i am quite good with redstone i can create some advanced stuff. as for other videogames i've played alot of diablo II and i also like rts games, i'm not so much a fan of fps games. i am relaxed and do not get mad often, the only thing that makes my go insane is when people are not try to understand someting and the only thing they shout is i don't understand, but other then that i am a realy nice and social guy. the sports i like are football (soccer) and snooker.Schermafbeelding 2012-01-25 om 21.07.39.pngSchermafbeelding 2012-01-25 om 21.20.39.pngSchermafbeelding 2012-01-25 om 21.10.37.pngSchermafbeelding 2012-01-25 om 21.20.23.png

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
**There is an edit button/link in lower left side of your posts***
Do you have any screenshots of your creations?