• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mrbossguy APP for herocraft

Mrbossguy

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Mrbossguy.
  2. Location & Age: Sacramento, California. 17 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned once for griefing on the server i started off at.
  4. Referral(s): I do not know anyone previously on the server.
  5. How did you hear about Hero craft?: YouTube video, and comments.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No i have not yet, but will if accepted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree to the EULA & ToS
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well. I personally was an Avid WoW player, i know all the ropes of this great game for i played for about 5 years. I know all the ins and outs of WoW and would love to take the time to recreate the world for others to see. If at all possible i would love to join Goldshire! Or even recreate it if it hasn't already been done. I have gotten many comments on other servers saying i am a great builder, and i love to build. I can sit down for hours just creating a masterpiece, and i enjoy doing so. I am a very friendly gamer and love to play support roles in almost every game i play. (medic in shooters, healer in WoW, Cleric in DnD, life gain in mtg). I am always the guy people will look to in a time of need because i am seen as very reliable. I do not argue with authority and i'm very respectful to everyone i meet.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM9
  10. Additional Info: I am very active in my community, as well as my education. I am still in high school (moving to my senior year), but have gotten straight A's for the past 2 years. I plan on attending Pepperdine University (a christian college in Malabo) for Computer Sciences/ programming. I do intend on making a company like blizzard and creating my own games for people to enjoy. Again, i love creating, and have been doing so since 2nd grade, where i created board games for my classmates to play during recess and lunch times, and got a huge crowd for one of the Pokemon games i created. It was so much enjoyed that my teacher actually laminated the game board for me, and brought me into more creative studies. I have learned a bit of JAVA script on my own.