• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mr_puddleducks application

1. In-game name: mr_puddleduck
  2. Location & Age: scotland 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s): mrbob (and a few numbers i dont remember)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i love to play minecraft in my spare time and i would like to be a part of this server. i want to help make the server better
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was invited to play on it while playing on another server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: yes
  8. Additional Info: i play minecraft almost every night so i will be on the server frequently , i HATE griefers so i wont be doing that and i always listen to the server owners.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:
- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression
If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.
After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
If If you follow these guidelines, everything should go smoothly!

Please tell us a bit more about yourself on your application. I don't feel I know enough about you to accept you.

1. In-game name: mr_puddleduck
  2. Location & Age: scotland 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): mrbob
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i love to play minecraft in my spare time and i would like to be a part of this server. i want to help make the server better and i have my own server so i know that its better to have people that want to make the server bigger and more fun than just random people.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was invited to play on it while playing on another server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: yes
  8. Additional Info: i play minecraft almost every night so i will be on the server frequently , i HATE griefers so i wont be doing that and i always listen to the server owners. I play other games like halo and gears of war on the xbox and i will soon be playing it on the PC when i make a new one. and here are some of the things i have built on my single player world (legit with no inventory hacks , i dont like to cheat). i also make custom skins if anyone wants one made.2011-10-17_23.43.59.png2011-11-25_22.33.26.png