• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Move MA's back to dragongarde

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't see why they were moved into the wild. It's also annoying to walk to. I also noticed since they are so far from spawn, not many people ma anymore. Could we possibly move them back to dragongarde to make them more efficient and easier to access?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I like em out in the wilderness. It will encourage people to get out and explore as well as create more world pvp.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
It's inconvenient but I do agree with MA's being out in the wild.

The one problem I do see is camping. A group could just sit outside the MA waiting for the group to finish or people to die in the MA and then just gank them for their items. If it get to be a problem tho I'm sure there probably is a way to prevent it.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

The one problem I do see is camping. A group could just sit outside the MA waiting for the group to finish or people to die in the MA and then just gank them for their items. If it get to be a problem tho I'm sure there probably is a way to prevent it.
But as Kainzo says he wants players to take risks. If we have everything in spawn no one will ever need to leave it and and doesn't seem to fit our title of a "hardcore server". Being able to get everything you need from the safety of spawn just seems too easy to me.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8

But as Kainzo says he wants players to take risks. If we have everything in spawn no one will ever need to leave it and and doesn't seem to fit our title of a "hardcore server". Being able to get everything you need from the safety of spawn just seems too easy to me.

What I liked about MAs was that it brought people to spawn. It feels deserted again.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3

What I liked about MAs was that it brought people to spawn. It feels deserted again.
Empty spawn = More people out traveling
More people traveling = More people to pvp with
More people to pvp with = More fun
More fun = More people
More people = Bigger server
Bigger server = GOOD

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

Yea I agree, I like the idea of an active hub where you'll always run into players. Perhaps Events need to be more frequent again like they were on Zeal. lol

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

Yea I agree, I like the idea of an active hub where you'll always run into players. Perhaps Events need to be more frequent again like they were on Zeal. lol
Ya i love the idea of having more events.