• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mountain vacation

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
Will you take me to your cabin? Not in a sexual way but really... It's been such a long time since I went on a vacation :(

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Going to my cabin in the mountains, won't be back before 2th January. Will be cross country skiing and downhill skiing a lot.

EvilThor xexorian donaldmax1 TheMormon Ropsux NamelessFreak Haxnn MajorasMask judgedread540

MsGigi - If my internet connection is good enough and if my father lets me use his laptop some, I can keep the blog updated, but most likely I won't be able to update it :/

UltimateOptics !!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem. Things are slowing down. Got some more family coming over but it's not going to be as hectic as it has been so I should be able to start keeping up with it. Take care and have fun! And thank you so much for your help :)