• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Motzomans's mute appeal

motzoman

TNT
motzoman
I know no way of finding out who muted me.
10/29/2013
Trade
Posting a link to the forums in trade.

My story: I confirmed with an unknown player a trade for 5s in exchange for me posting a picture of my ankle on the forums. was confirmed and paid for before staff stepped in and said to stop trolling. I closed mine-craft and carried out my end of the deal as I wanted to be a good sport and I am told trade chat is binding and feared a ban otherwise.

Knowing that this was shaky territory I proceeded to post the forum link to the image in trade as I did not have the player name to send a private message. I included the disclaimer: "Trade chat is binding so I am afraid not to deliver" (< paraphrasing)

I now understand confirmations cannot be placed on real world actions.

I was not aware of this at the time however and having been paid I felt obliged to honor my end of the deal in the only way I understood that I could.

My sincere apologies.

-motzoman