• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Most Fun Healer Class

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
Your choices are limited. From what I've seen cleric is the main healer but is hard to level and is only fun with friends/a party. Deciple is a mixed healer who also uses damaging physical moves for higher damage. Other than that its up to you.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
if you want to melee, go disciple. If you want to be the best at damage from range, go bloodmage. If you want to be the best at healing but hate yourself go cleric. If you want some bizarre mixture of the above, go druid.

Shaman will be coming soon and i would bet it will be pretty fun, as lots of the classes that got remakes / new abilities are pretty fun right now.

All healers have some form of healing, but cleric definitely has the most, especially group healing. Just depends on what role you want to fill.

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
" If you want to be the best at healing but hate yourself go cleric." This is not true, I say cleric is the most fun, due to the healz fer dayzz, I just absolutely love healing my bbies, have to keep them safe, I am their mother after all. But I have tried other classes and always go back to cleric, The leveling isnt that dull, as you can usually find a party member to help you level. And as for pvp, just use everyone as meatshields, keep them healed and let them do your bidding.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm enjoying druid, its one of the oddballs which I think is cool.