• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Morrigan's Application

Morrigan

TNT
  1. In-game name: PilotAce1812
  2. Location & Age: Long Island, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): This account has been banned I believe one time before, but it was never me playing at the time
  4. Referral(s): Kahzo, Goldrim
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I've seen gameplay on this server and I find it unique and a fun experience
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Kahzo
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No not yet, Once I am done posting this I will
  8. Additional Info: I like building and PvP and trying out new plugins and building creations with redstone. I play on many minecraft servers with a group of friends Kahzo, Goldrim, xNoTiify. I like to build a lot, but I like the PvP aspect of this server the most.
Building- The creations below are constructions that I've made in single player or on a server. The first one is a statue for the servers spawn that I helped build. The 2nd is a hill fort that was terra formed by me in single player.
Art- My art class is Drawing for production, it is the only art class offered at my high school so far. It is a interior design class where you are draw the insides of room and furniture for production.
Programming- I got put in that class because not enough people were in it. It is basic programming much of which I still don't understand even though taking it for half a school year so far.
  1. Here is somethings I built
  1. ioEg3.png
    4Trj0.png
    N4PBn.png
    bpgDx.png

Morrigan

TNT
More info: I can usually play Minecraft 1 or 2 hours a day between school family and friends I have a lot of things to do. I take an art class and a programming class in school.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
** Reviewing Application **

I noticed your application yesterday but was unable to review it as it was late (for my timezone) and had to sleep due to work. As for today, just got home from work (had an early start) and surprised to see that your application was still unattended too - I apologize on behalf of the Proctors for that.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Was this the previous ban you were referring to? I thank you for being honest about it too, it gives a good impression to the Herocraft community especially us Proctors. Whilst the ban isn't major, I warn you now that having multiple users of your account, as your ban has shown you, can be bad. It is your sole responsibility as owner, so if again, you are banned but by another user - you too will cop the blame.

Apart from this, please lengthen your application so it's of reasonable length, have a look through other successful applications for an example if needed be, good luck!

@Morrigan

Morrigan

TNT
My brother was playing on this account at the time, but he gave it to me and I switched the emails and changed the password. He no longer has access to the account.

-Edit- I made the original application longer