• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More Skill Bind Items

Hello,
After experimenting with skills i noticed that when it comes to variations with items, (for example: all tulips are considered a 'Red Rose'), there is not a lot of variety. So i am suggesting this: change it (to be honest i don't know what 'it' would be) so that it is possible to use different skills on variation of a particular item or block. What I amt trying to say is this: I want to be able to have 1 ability set to say, a Red tulip, and another set to and Orange tulip, as currently i can't.

Please give this some consideration, as I would really enjoy to have skills be able to be set like this.
P.S. If this actually can't be done, then please let me know.

Cheers,
action_squirrel

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Just use different items?
Anyway, I don't see why it doesn't work since it's either Data Value or different blocks....

Ultanian

Portal
Hello,
After experimenting with skills i noticed that when it comes to variations with items, (for example: all tulips are considered a 'Red Rose'), there is not a lot of variety. So i am suggesting this: change it (to be honest i don't know what 'it' would be) so that it is possible to use different skills on variation of a particular item or block. What I amt trying to say is this: I want to be able to have 1 ability set to say, a Red tulip, and another set to and Orange tulip, as currently i can't.

Please give this some consideration, as I would really enjoy to have skills be able to be set like this.
P.S. If this actually can't be done, then please let me know.

Cheers,
action_squirrel
Get the mod. The plugin for binds isn't the best out there, having to rebind items all the time is a pain. Trust me, I spent two whole maps without the mod and I hated it. Now I can't imagine HC without key binds xD

Just use different items?
Anyway, I don't see why it doesn't work since it's either Data Value or different blocks....
Not sure exactly what it is, something configured weird. I have noticed that all dye is called "ink sac" which is annoying because binding skills do certain dye is kinda cool, but every time i bonemeal a sapling a skill goes off.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
There is no way around this as most flowers share an item ID, and Sunflowers, Lilac, rose, and Peony sharing another.

Use other items or use macromod.

There are dozens, on dozens of different blocks/items in Minecraft that you can use, most of which being easily obtainable and replaceable if you die while using it.

Not sure exactly what it is, something configured weird. I have noticed that all dye is called "ink sac" which is annoying because binding skills do certain dye is kinda cool, but every time i bonemeal a sapling a skill goes off.
This is exactly what I am talking about, i want to do the same thing, but with flowers, however I have found some items and blocks that I am fine with using in-game.