• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More Shops at DoD Graveyards

Joka10

Soulsand
The past couple Domes of Death have only had shops for iron/diamond swords, diamond hoes, cooked beef, redstone, leather tunics, iron ingots, and I think another piece of leather armor. This doesn't really cater to all the class needs of HC, so when some people die, they pretty much have to quit the event because there are no buyable items they can use. I would suggest the addition of shovels (diamond and iron), axes (same), bows, arrows, and iron hoes (so that casters don't have to pay as much if they don't want to). At the bare minimum, a stick shop should be added, so that players can craft things using the sticks and the iron ingot shop. That's all, really. It would just make DoD more friendly towards some classes (I know it isn't supposed to be friendly, but I don't really feel like a player should have to quit because his/her weapon isn't available to buy).