• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More Money for Free

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
I feel some people need more money. Therefore we should be able to create money. By combing green dye (cactus) and paper in a crafting table you create a slip which you can then sell to the DHX for 1000 per slip. This should really stimulate the economy and boost the prices of cactus which was never on the market.
P.S. If you have any extra suggestions to this just reply with your idea.
-Wolfzee the economist
Edit: I feel also that 10,000 is worth one tier of donation.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't think Herocraft needs a George Bush solution to help the economy. >.> Look where he got us in the real world..

This would virtually ruin the economy considering both those things are farmable. Cactus farm and Sugar cane farms can be built in 10 minutes. Also, the server can not create items without everyone using a client mod. I think Spoutserver will have the ability to create items, but everyone has to use SpoutCraft.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not interested in granting more money in this economy - use the provided methods to gain more money.

We support ETHICAL DONATIONS / Transactions.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Though a loan system could work where if you do not pay your loan in time you receive major cutbacks until it is paid.