• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

More classes and a dual class system!

AlGSA1

Stone
Ok Sleaker :p Most of this is going to be editted once i try out Herocraft indepth, i also talk with Wildarm5 (my school friend) when i can and ask about herocraft. if u wont listen to me and i have to try harder to persaude u, i'll look extremely hard at all the system, hero mod, and other mods implemented on Herocraft. would that make u happy and not consider this half heartedly.

AlGSA1

Stone
Apothecary skills revised to make its more specialized.
Also Dante if your so interested in Apothecary if these classes are released and the dual cas system is released. You can test it out :3 I'm going Scout tho (if possible)

Sleaker

Retired Staff
@AIGSA1 - not particularly. What we do with potions/enchantments will depend on what we can do and how it fits into our design - we already have some things planned and your suggestions are either things that we already know we want to do or just don't have any relevance because you haven't actually played.
Think of it like someone who hasn't played soccor but they want to add a new way to score points to the game.

@ Sleaker
I just couldnt explain that in a better way so I let you write first.
@AlGSA1
You have to play first, then you think, then you invent.
Its just the way it is and in Herocraft thats at a higher level.

AlGSA1

Stone
@AlGSA1 the reason i posted this befor i join my game is BECAUSE something to do the pass time waiting, i have to wait to be whitelisted which is taking an extremely long time. AND I also said i will most likely alter this after playing Herocraft indepth!
@Sleaker I would have to way they way your putting it in a bit overly harsh terms. Also this is a suggestion thread, and KAinzo said its on the To-do list, both the dual class and more classes. If your going to be negative dont write out like your absolutely against it.