• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More armor for rogues?

I think MELEE and CLOSE RANGED rogue class need a buff at the armor, I saw a runeblade against a dreadknight, the dreadknight only drained it life and the runeblade could not do anything, a CLERIC engaged me while I were bard, it only spammed heal and smite I died... really, it really is not balanced, bard is supposed to be a offensive support (AoEr close damage), so, I lost to a CLERIC because it had better armor than I, and when I played ninja, really, 3 hits, I'm dead, omg. at least some part of iron.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
A: armor =/= equal the deciding factor in a battle, its how you play.
A ninja/runeblade can take down a Pally or a DK if played right. As for cleric, as a rogue you should have some silences to stop both smite and heals, as well as you dealing a lot more melee damage.
As for armor, im fine with an increase, but no iron. More chain sure, but rogues are squishy high DPS/Burst damage classes, so they need to be squishy or they would be incredibly stronger than a hell of a lot of the classes right now.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
The Rogue armors are fine as they are now. All have a piece or two of chain. If you are a Runeblade/Ninja, it helps if you try to circle around your enemy, as that way you can hit while not being hit.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You know that bards aren't made for damage? They are a support class, a bards priority shouldnt be to charge in head first, it should be to use his support skills and AoE's around his teammates to help keep them from taking as much damage. This doesnt mean a bard can kick your ass, i had my ass handed to me by a bard, and im a cleric, although he was mastered and i am not, but still. Any class can kill anything if played right.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I think MELEE and CLOSE RANGED rogue class need a buff at the armor, I saw a runeblade against a dreadknight, the dreadknight only drained it life and the runeblade could not do anything, a CLERIC engaged me while I were bard, it only spammed heal and smite I died... really, it really is not balanced, bard is supposed to be a offensive support (AoEr close damage), so, I lost to a CLERIC because it had better armor than I, and when I played ninja, really, 3 hits, I'm dead, omg. at least some part of iron.
A Runeblade lost to a DK? That guy must have been bad.

I think it's funny that you lost to a Cleric as a Bard. I also think it's funny that you're playing the most heavily armored rogue and you're asking for more armor.

You're silly.