• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mop App: Nicole1551

nicole1551

Retired Staff
  1. Minecraft IGN: Nicole1551
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 21 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years in February
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I am very responsible and I am always happy to help in anyway I can. Herocraft is the only server I have loved since I started playing minecraft years ago, I would like to see it grow and expand and help it in anyway I can. I would also like to help with keeping chats clean, taking care of PE's, and helping new players stick with Herocraft and all its glory. I am good at learning new things and think I would be a great asset to the Moderator team. I am also looking to expand my skill set in the moderator world. I want to help herocraft gain its people back and help keep the toxic community down.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If i missed anything or yall would like to know any more about me feel free to contact me at any time

Last edited:

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
FWIW, I support this mop app. Someone like nicole1551 could really help clean up this server.