• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mooncraft's Application

mooncraft

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name:mooncraft0 (that is a zero, it's just showing up weird)
  2. Location & Age:United States 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):I don't have any referrals as I found this server by Googleing Best Herocraft server.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I googled best HeroCraft server and found this. It looks great.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have read the terms and conditions and the wiki page. I am a beginner Java coder, I would like to join a town. I will enjoy meeting new people, and enjoy PVP and Raiding. I have looked at the Hero plugin extensively and would love to join a server that uses this plugin properly.
  9. Additional Info:Over the last year I have been learning Java, I am currently taking a class in html coding. I am a decent builder but most of my great builds were lost when my favorite servers went down or got a map/border purge :(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Just wanted to verify. Now it looks like you have stated you have zero bans, but if I am reading Mcbans correctly, it looks like you have had 3 different bans in the past, one for being an alt account of xxodinlolxx. Care to explain?

mooncraft

TNT
I have not been banned, but there was a time when my account had been hacked, my password has been changed though.

mooncraft

TNT
Really :( idk but I changed my pass but when I login to minecraft it doesn't take my new pass like it does on minecraft.net so the hackers may still have my account. Any help?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I would go to http://www.minecraft.net/ and ensure your password gets changed. I also suggest getting a virus scan and make sure your computer is clean.

I am denying this application for now, but please feel free to try again when you can assure us the account is safe.

Good luck =)

mooncraft

TNT
Hmmm, could I use my brothers account? Though that would be trouble to as his friend got pissed off at him and hacked his account. The guy even made videos griefing/hacking with his account. But I am positive his account is secure as his password is changed and the guy who hacked him is appolagetic. Could that be an option?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You really need to have your own account used.

I will tag Thamer a mod here and let him have the final say. I do think you just making sure your account is secure is the best option.

@Thamerwaste - I can discuss what I found with you on PM if you like, but the gist of it is here in the thread =) Thanks!

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
Account security is a big issue.

Your own account has been compromised, as well as your brothers.

You currently have no idea whether or not your account are secure, and even if it is; what's to stop this all from happening again?

Also, we have no way to verify that your story is correct, and if your brothers account has a history of griefing then we will not be letting it onto the server. Accounts being accessed by multiple people is not something we like here.

Application Denied. Good luck finding another server.