• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Monthly Staff Meeting - 09/25/15

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
@Kainzo
I will be working that day from 2pm - 11pm central so i will be unable to attend. I apoligize as i am a new staff member and would like to attend this meeting to meet everyone. And get up to date.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Protectors!
I'll be tagging all staff users to this thread.

This meeting will be taking place on ts.hc.to (teamspeak) @ 6PM CST (Friday 09/25/15)

More are welcome to join and listen, only staff will be able to speak.

@Admins @Heralds
For once I'll probably be there.
No work and I SHOULD be free. Looking forward to it.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
I won't be able to make it, don't get home till around 7 CST, if it's still going I can join

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Protectors!
I'll be tagging all staff users to this thread.

This meeting will be taking place on ts.hc.to (teamspeak) @ 6PM CST (Friday 09/25/15)

More are welcome to join and listen, only staff will be able to speak.

@Admins @Heralds

Traveling that day, landing at 5:30 PM CST on Friday. Might not make it home till about 6:30 depends on luggage/taxi and what not.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
About 90% chance I'll be there, and I can take notes/make an outline of the topics discussed.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
By only staff will be able to speak do you mean only the ones with the red staff member thing on the forums?

I should be there, don't know how long I can stay though. BFZ releases at midnight :p