• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Monolith Event- February 3

Post your thoughts on the event on February 3 :)

This was the first event I've ever been too and I LOVED it. Kainzo did a great job setting everything up! The map was just amazing! I'll post some screenshots of the Epic battle! Nice job to anyone who was in the event ( or survived the event :p).

(Kain edit)
If you missed it:
http://www.twitch.tv/lordkainzo/b/363841334

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Post your thoughts on the event on January 3 :)

This was the first event I've ever been too and I LOVED it. Kainzo did a great job setting everything up! The map was just amazing! I'll post some screenshots of the Epic battle! Nice job to anyone who was in the event ( or survived the event :p).

You mean February 3rd.

Lord_Orchid

Legacy Supporter 7
it was simply awesome and epic i want more special DoD like this :D a special environment and conditions means new tactics and styles.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
It was fun till most of the LO team got screwed in our bunker by the first enderdragon. Funniest thing I saw was Orangedude345 piggifying an Enderdragon

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Lemme guess, it was in the American time zone, so I couldn't join in, because it was 4AM for me or something.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
What is Monolith Event? And why cant anyone ever announce the American events so I can know that I should get coffee?