• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Monk Nerf] Title says it all

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Monks seriously need a nerf I think. Their fists alone are destructively powerful. Adding onto that they have this totally powerful skill named Forcepush I think it was. Their fist can tear apart a dragoon with 120 hp in 4/5 hits it seems to me. While with forcepush 2/3 after u get owned by the gravity. I'm not sure how to describe what aspects of this class I think is OP but maybe someone could help me out under this post.

Note: Yes I have tested some parts of this posts on the 1.0 test server so I dont think they're getting nerfed the next update.

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
You think monks fist can 6 shot a dragoon lol? They hit 6, not 20's. And they're supposed to be a hybrid healer/rogue so their damage is supposed to be higher then most healers. Forcepush is pretty powerful, but they're a good counter to melee classes. If you want to beat one, become a ranger or caster :p

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Have you fought one before? They can take you down pretty quick. Its how Epicpoodle and Meganperk get all these killstreaks
Umm I vs'd a monk before... It was challenging but not super hard. It really depends on the skill sometimes.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
You think monks fist can 6 shot a dragoon lol? They hit 6, not 20's. And they're supposed to be a hybrid healer/rogue so their damage is supposed to be higher then most healers. Forcepush is pretty powerful, but they're a good counter to melee classes. If you want to beat one, become a ranger or caster :p
yeah it really comes down to the classes sometimes. By talking about fist damage I was exaggerating.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
heh ^^ actually the configs on monk on the test server are slightly broken right now. It's not a very good indication.

GraRona

Portal
Monks seriously need a nerf I think. Their fists alone are destructively powerful. Adding onto that they have this totally powerful skill named Forcepush I think it was. Their fist can tear apart a dragoon with 120 hp in 4/5 hits it seems to me. While with forcepush 2/3 after u get owned by the gravity. I'm not sure how to describe what aspects of this class I think is OP but maybe someone could help me out under this post.

Note: Yes I have tested some parts of this posts on the 1.0 test server so I dont think they're getting nerfed the next update.

On the test server, force push is bugged to shoot people super high up into the air sometimes one shotting them.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Honestly guys I don't think they need a nerf. MeganPerk admitted that it wasn't any form of hack/autoclicker, but she in fact had a razer naga elite ( I think? ). Anyways, the class itself would be perfect with a cd on consume or if consumed was just completely removed.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Honestly guys I don't think they need a nerf. MeganPerk admitted that it wasn't any form of hack/autoclicker, but she in fact had a razer naga elite ( I think? ). Anyways, the class itself would be perfect with a cd on consume or if consumed was just completely removed.

I agree that monks aren't OP, Megan is just very good. Not gonna say it's JUST because of the gaming mouse, but it gives her an advantage that appears to make monks OP

That being said, it's not an unfair advantage due to the fact everyone has the ability to buy gaming mouses, so it's not the same as hacking (I guess?)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I agree that monks aren't OP, Megan is just very good. Not gonna say it's JUST because of the gaming mouse, but it gives her an advantage that appears to make monks OP

That being said, it's not an unfair advantage due to the fact everyone has the ability to buy gaming mouses, so it's not the same as hacking (I guess?)

Nah, I'm fairly sure that this is all about incorrect configs on the test server that allowed for one-shotting with force push into the air.

MeganPerk

Legacy Supporter 6

wait wait... i thought i was only able to kill people because of traps...? Now i'm a hacker when there arent traps available? :O

HollowSith

Diamond
GreekCrackShot said:
I agree that monks aren't OP, Megan is just very good. Not gonna say it's JUST because of the gaming mouse, but it gives her an advantage that appears to make monks OP​
That being said, it's not an unfair advantage due to the fact everyone has the ability to buy gaming mouses, so it's not the same as hacking (I guess?)​

Nah, I'm fairly sure that this is all about incorrect configs on the test server that allowed for one-shotting with force push into the air.

HAHA! :D Everyone has the ability to hack just as everybody has the ability to go out and get a super fancy mouse. Doesn't make the mouse any less cheating. Both give unwanted advantages over someone, but someone's hardware is something no one can control and thus, is legal. That being said, I don't think she's a cheat, she just seems to be very good. I for one can't aford a mouse, or even a computer to run minecraft over 15 FPS. So, sorry folks, I'm not gonna be a star at PVP any time soon. :p Well, not till I get improve chat working.

OFF-TOPIC: Also, the hack accusations are eventually going to have to stop. How would you like it, if every-time you killed someone you were labelled a cheat? Personally I think it would be flattering and it absolutely would compel me to continue doing it if not excel at doing it. But it could be seen as abuse from other players and deffff doesn't help the server in any way, shape or form. New players will join up and see nothing but complaining of hacks. Admins catch the hackers; trust that they'll catch the players who seek to ruin fair play sooner or later. Leave it up to them, unless your able to take a video with substantial proof. Of course this is just IMO.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
HAHA! :D Everyone has the ability to hack just as everybody has the ability to go out and get a super fancy mouse. Doesn't make the mouse any less cheating. Both give unwanted advantages over someone, but someone's hardware is something no one can control and thus, is legal. That being said, I don't think she's a cheat, she just seems to be very good. I for one can't aford a mouse, or even a computer to run minecraft over 15 FPS. So, sorry folks, I'm not gonna be a star at PVP any time soon. :p Well, not till I get improve chat working.

OFF-TOPIC: Also, the hack accusations are eventually going to have to stop. How would you like it, if every-time you killed someone you were labelled a cheat? Personally I think it would be flattering and it absolutely would compel me to continue doing it if not excel at doing it. But it could be seen as abuse from other players and deffff doesn't help the server in any way, shape or form. New players will join up and see nothing but complaining of hacks. Admins catch the hackers; trust that they'll catch the players who seek to ruin fair play sooner or later. Leave it up to them, unless your able to take a video with substantial proof. Of course this is just IMO.

While I agree with your post, why did you quote mine quoting greek? :p