• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /money who

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I would like to see a return to being able to see players' money levels. We used to be able to do /money top 40, for example, to see the top 40 players. I thought it was fun to see that I was number 62, lol.

It's no more an invasion of player privacy than all the other inquiries we can do, such as town, class stats etc.

Further to this, I so wish we could actually see transactions against our personal banks. Maybe a list of all credits and debits over the last 7 days. Would be great for Merchants or anyone with shops, also for town managers if they could check transactions in their town banks. No idea of the implications of coding this. I imagine it would require a great deal more information being collected than is currently.

However, on the topic of this sort if information appearing in the wiki:
@Trazil @minimike96 I think @jan9f has already covered this, but a chart of player money levels at the wiki is neither practical nor is the right place for it. The wiki is hard enough to keep "up to date" and something that would need to be manually generated on a daily basis like this will predictably introduce all sorts of mess in short order. There is no live connection between code or ingame player stats with the wiki.
We changed eco plugins, ill have to see whats possible. CraftConomy 3.1.6 is what we're on.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Has a cooldown, cost / reagent.
Maybe merchants should get access to /money who
Honestly, seeing as it is technically possible to find anyone's money (Something that has no real use outside of towns) via /money top souls
it should just be something similar to /hero whois

There's a SKILL for /hero whois but we have a command for that (Scan tells the same info as whois + hp levels)

Status
Not open for further replies.