• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /money who

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Similar to /hero whois name, I think there should be some for of /money whohas, this would help to check town mates money to see if they pay taxes. Either this or something within Townships themselves. It's really only for townships and you could technically check the top 200 players money via /money top anyway.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Similar to /hero whois name, I think there should be some for of /money whohas, this would help to check town mates money to see if they pay taxes. Either this or something within Townships themselves. It's really only for townships and you could technically check the top 200 players money via /money top anyway.

Yes. The township owners need more feedback from the plugin for an easier management. It's really hard to make decisions if you don't know how your town members are standing.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Not sure if I want this... its an invasion of privacy D:
Then can town owners/manager get a command to see who paid their taxes? It'd be nice to see who's gone inactive and/or stopped paying taxes?

*Also, can /seen return? At least for towns because it'd be rally helpful to see this info, especially with all the active managing towns requrie

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
I do agree with Kainzo, a command to see somebody's money balance would be a bit of a evasion of their privacy, I would not like that.

However if you try hard enough, you can scan the /money top soul list to find somebody's money, so in reality it would not make much difference if it is introduced or not.

P.S. Jesus the way I write things is so retarded, it looks like I had a epiphany half way through... :(

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@Kainzo I really don't see why it's an invasion of privacy, you can already see who the richest people, the poorest and everything in between if you really take the time. Either way people usually know who the richest players are item and soul wise

Something extra and different but thought it might fit here, it would be cool of there was like a chart on the wiki about player's money, like this many have 100+ this many have 1k+ and something. I saw it on another server and just thought it was cool

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
@Kainzo I really don't see why it's an invasion of privacy, you can already see who the richest people, the poorest and everything in between if you really take the time. Either way people usually know who the richest players are item and soul wise

Something extra and different but thought it might fit here, it would be cool of there was like a chart on the wiki about player's money, like this many have 100+ this many have 1k+ and something. I saw it on another server and just thought it was cool
I'd be willing to make a char on the wiki. It would take me a long time since I'd have to gather the info via /money top but hey. If there's a way to make that easier I'll do it.

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd be willing to make a char on the wiki. It would take me a long time since I'd have to gather the info via /money top but hey. If there's a way to make that easier I'll do it.
I think he was more referring to a live feed type chart.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
If checking money from other players is an invasion of privacy the top 10 people should have their money hidden.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I would like to see a return to being able to see players' money levels. We used to be able to do /money top 40, for example, to see the top 40 players. I thought it was fun to see that I was number 62, lol.

It's no more an invasion of player privacy than all the other inquiries we can do, such as town, class stats etc.

Further to this, I so wish we could actually see transactions against our personal banks. Maybe a list of all credits and debits over the last 7 days. Would be great for Merchants or anyone with shops, also for town managers if they could check transactions in their town banks. No idea of the implications of coding this. I imagine it would require a great deal more information being collected than is currently.

However, on the topic of this sort if information appearing in the wiki:
@Trazil @minimike96 I think @jan9f has already covered this, but a chart of player money levels at the wiki is neither practical nor is the right place for it. The wiki is hard enough to keep "up to date" and something that would need to be manually generated on a daily basis like this will predictably introduce all sorts of mess in short order. There is no live connection between code or ingame player stats with the wiki.

Last edited:

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, like the main post said, just town owners being able to see who's paid taxes and who hasn't would be super useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.