• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Money Loss on Death.

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
I think you Should Lose Money to Other players On death Maybey 0.50-1.5% On Death.
So Players cant Just Keep running out of Safe And Not worrying About dieing.
And I belive it would Decrease The amount of People Running Around when they Have Alot of Money.

I think you Should Lose Money to Other players On death Maybey 0.50-1.5% On Death.
So Players cant Just Keep running out of Safe And Not worrying About dieing.
And I belive it would Decrease The amount of People Running Around when they Have Alot of Money.

The concept of everyone staying holed up in there respective towns is the exact opposite of what we want. We have a massive world to explore and enjoy. Introducing another mechanic that limits player interaction and pvp is like asking people to get bored and go play other games

Players are content and especially so in the case of minecraft. Never throw away free content.

I would just buy as many LWC's as I could until I have no money left. Then I would never lose any. It just wouldn't work imo.