• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

money gain and useage

so i have been seeing a lot of nerfs to money gain and a lot of buffs to the cost of things how is this going to impact the economy and the new people that want to switch from crafter

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
so i have been seeing a lot of nerfs to money gain and a lot of buffs to the cost of things how is this going to impact the economy and the new people that want to switch from crafter
We've buffed the drop rates of all profession relics --- so you can find these by mining / farming / etc.
They were VERY rare. I increased the drop rate of Relic V's for professions by 10-15 times.

Other than that, we havent really nerfed the drop rate of currency. In fact its higher than it ever has been. You can trade gold for souls, you get currency by leveling up and you now have relics to assist in the process that you can sell for money.

The increases have come to Combat classes (100s increase) and bounty increase (20>250s) both non-essential and unaffecting things.

I'm all ears for improving the economy, so feel free to drop fixes to me and ill consider/take a look.

We've buffed the drop rates of all profession relics --- so you can find these by mining / farming / etc.
They were VERY rare. I increased the drop rate of Relic V's for professions by 10-15 times.

Other than that, we havent really nerfed the drop rate of currency. In fact its higher than it ever has been. You can trade gold for souls, you get currency by leveling up and you now have relics to assist in the process that you can sell for money.

The increases have come to Combat classes (100s increase) and bounty increase (20>250s) both non-essential and unaffecting things.

I'm all ears for improving the economy, so feel free to drop fixes to me and ill consider/take a look.

as a farmer i farmed a huge chunk out of my 38x100 farm and got one tiny soul i could go sell bread or other items but the only thing that is worth selling is leather thanks to people undercutting other people bread and other farm related stuff is worthless to sell but leather is so hard to get for someone that doesnt spend a whole lot of time on there with the mob clears and all

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
as a farmer i farmed a huge chunk out of my 38x100 farm and got one tiny soul i could go sell bread or other items but the only thing that is worth selling is leather thanks to people undercutting other people bread and other farm related stuff is worthless to sell but leather is so hard to get for someone that doesnt spend a whole lot of time on there with the mob clears and all
you would get more than 1s from that... you are probably just going to fast to pick it up.
On indar's old farms i would get atleast 100s each harvest, and they were very small

you would get more than 1s from that... you are probably just going to fast to pick it up.
On indar's old farms i would get atleast 100s each harvest, and they were very small

no i would go down a row then replant it walking backwards and i dont run when breaking it the massive sugar cane farm next to it kills my fps when im breaking it so i walk slow

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
There was an issue with soul drops, it was fixed

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
no i would go down a row then replant it walking backwards and i dont run when breaking it the massive sugar cane farm next to it kills my fps when im breaking it so i walk slow
Sugar cane doesnt drop shards though....
(If I read this wrong and you were farming wheat I'm just dumb and can't read)