• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Modpack

Hey, long time ago I played Herocraft I loved it, but I quit because of spawncampers (firebus) and people tracking me down all the time, I can't find the modpack that had with the Heromod, rei's minimap and other I don't remember, can someone please post the link of it?

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey, long time ago I played Herocraft I loved it, but I quit because of spawncampers (firebus) and people tracking me down all the time, I can't find the modpack that had with the Heromod, rei's minimap and other I don't remember, can someone please post the link of it?
This is the thread for the Modpack, however at the moment Heromod is not updated, and neither is the Modpack Installer or the Technic Launcher. However, they do have a tutorial for manually installing Forge, Optifine, Liteloader, and the Macro mod. After following that installation tutorial, you can simply install Rei's Minimap from its thread on the Minecraft Forums.

Last edited: