• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Moderator Application: Irishman81

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Irishman81
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 19|Eastern
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I am one of herocraft's most active members, both on the forums and in game. During my time as moderator, I assisted new players, enforced chat rules, dealt with countless pe's, punished those who broke the rules, and performed many other duties. I understand I've had problems with my commitment to the server in the past, but I hope you can see how much I've put into the server especially with the last reset. Granted there was a time where I wasn't very confident in herocraft's direction, and looked elsewhere, I haven't looked back and currently all I want is for herocraft to succeed and thrive. Currently there is a real lack of mods in game, something I can hopefully help with. I often find myself on when I see people either advertising or hacking, and I just have to sit there and watch. My experience in this position specifically along with my time in, let's be honest, basically every other staff position puts me in the perfect place to give the server what it truly needs: an experienced upper staff member willing to enforce the rules while also looking for ways to keep herocraft alive and thriving.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: As I mentioned above, I've held the position for a long time before. I struggled for a very long time in discerning what the right course of action was with my involvement in Herocraft. I've moved on from that stage, and I'm not going back. I think I've proven to everyone and Kainzo especially that I'm here to help, and I only want what's best for Herocraft in the future. Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you shortly.

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
if you're looking for new active mods, I'm still here. I've been on vacation for a bit but I'm back in a couple days and ready to work.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Bump pt 2 - The server needs more active mods. I have the experience, dedication, and game knowledge to get back into my former role. Thanks for reading.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Bump: After all the things I worked on for release along with my prior experience in this position, I believe I'm more than qualified to pick up being a mod again. (I've also only seen one mod in the last couple months)

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Updated original post, last bump for a while. I truly believe that my past experiences in this position will allow me to succeed at it again.
@Kainzo @Admins