• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Moderator Application- GodOfGales

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft IGN: GodOfGales

Position applying for: Moderator

Age|Timezone: I prefer to not share my age. CST

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over Two Years

Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Herocraft, is without a doubt, one (if not the) most organized, put together, enforced, thought out server out there. And by all respect, it should stay that way. Recently I have noted a few mods dropping out of inactivity, and noticed the PE's were stacking up, along with some staff groupings thinning out of progress. Upon the promotion of moderator, I would carry out my duties by assisting HeroCraft in various ways, from doing mass PE's cleanings and assuring in all my power that staff teams are aligned on how they should be. I have a good noting on the rules of the server, and know good and well the rule guidelines (at least the public ones), and how to carry them out. Alongside this, I am an extremely active member, which is an important characteristic of a Moderator.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would also would like to note I already do my best with my current positions to do the best I can, and I wish to expand my power to better serve the community.

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Bump! I have updated this application completely, and still active from its original posting near three months ago.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I heard applications should be bumped for consideration, so here it is!

Also I added something.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Minecraft IGN: GodOfGales

Position applying for: Moderator

Age|Timezone: I prefer to not share my age. CST

How long have you been on Herocraft?: 9+ months- all active, give or take a week or two

Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Herocraft, is without a doubt, one (if not the) most organized, put together, enforced, thought out server out there. And by all respect, it should stay that way. Recently I have noted a few mods dropping out of inactivity, and noticed the PE's were stacking up, along with some staff groupings thinning out of progress. Upon the promotion of moderator, I would carry out my duties by assisting HeroCraft in various ways, from doing mass PE's cleanings and assuring in all my power that staff teams are aligned on how they should be. I have a good noting on the rules of the server, and know good and well the rule guidelines (at least the public ones), and how to carry them out. Alongside this, I am an extremely active member, which is an important characteristic of a Moderator.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would also would like to note I already do my best with my current positions to do the best I can, and I wish to expand my power to better serve the community.

EDIT: Now that staff applications are being considered, I would love to apply to also use this as consideration for a spot as Senior Guide. I have been guiding for awhile and would love to expand my reaches as a Guide.
This is under review

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I mentioned on my profile that I'd be gone due to a close loved ones death. While I expected that, it did the contrary and brought be back to Herocraft. I'm around more internet connected areas and actually have much more time to play. And now also more time itself to do so, especially with upcoming summer break. This is why I would like to...

BUMP

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
New Map bump! I've seen one mod in all my days back online, maybe we need someone for the times I'm on! Hint, I could do it.

BUMP

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Bump, there are a few initiatives I'd like to take to take some of the petty issues off Admins and Kainzo himself.