• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Modded Minecraft.jar

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
It seems i am confused on how to install my mods now, because I forgot what order to install them in. Can someone either send me a minecraft.jar with the Rei's Minimap, Optifine Ultra, and a macro mod successfully installed, or send me directions on how to install these?

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
First delete metaindo
Then drag all the contents of forge in minecraft jar.
after that run minecraft.
if it successfully opened, quit the game and drag the mods you have in the mods folder.
Then.... Play.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
First delete metaindo
Then drag all the contents of forge in minecraft jar.
after that run minecraft.
if it successfully opened, quit the game and drag the mods you have in the mods folder.
Then.... Play.
I know that much, but I don't know what order to install them in. Do you know?

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
ModLoader is the best to start with, then for the macro mods you will need lite loader to make it faster just download that along with the acual macro mod. Rei's minimap can go after that and the optifine. This order doesn't really matter all that does matter is mod loader first

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
ModLoader is the best to start with, then for the macro mods you will need lite loader to make it faster just download that along with the acual macro mod. Rei's minimap can go after that and the optifine. This order doesn't really matter all that does matter is mod loader first
Thanks. I couldn't remember.