• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Modded Minecraft Jar for Herocraft - 1.3.2

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Is it possible to have Improved chat added to this? I've had tons of troubles trying to install it. If you need a link for the updated version of improved chat let me know, I can link you when I get home. @jwplayer0

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
which flavor of optifine?

OptiFine HD B3 Ultra for Minecraft 1.3.2
(has all the features of Standard, Smooth, Multi-Core and AA, highly configurable)

Is it possible to have Improved chat added to this? I've had tons of troubles trying to install it. If you need a link for the updated version of improved chat let me know, I can link you when I get home. @jwplayer0

Just updated it

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
OptiFine HD B3 Ultra for Minecraft 1.3.2
(has all the features of Standard, Smooth, Multi-Core and AA, highly configurable)

Hell yea, this won't make me so scared of moving all my mods up to 1.3.2 from 1.2.5 :D

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey jwplayer, you may know... Do you remember how to set up improved chat to reply to the last person who pmd you?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Where were you with this 3 days ago when I need it :p

Thanks for it all the same tho :D

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah unknown loner gave it to me actually. I thought he made it and I asked him and he just linked it. If you don't know how to go to jar look it up. I hate people who ask questions that could have been searched in 1 minute max.

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh ya you can search for it but there are 2 .jar files in a minecraft folder, so its just guessing that you replace the 1.3.2 file when doing this.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I can imagine a lot of people needed this. But really, searching on MCf works aswell (I've had imp. Chat, Optifine and rei all of Bastion)

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Don't get me wrong, but I don't think @Kainzo would like you distributing modded Minecraft .jars on the forums. It goes directly against Mojang's ToS. I know it is inconvenient, but an installation walkthrough or video is a much safer way to stay within these rules.