• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[MOD] Wild Grass

J

jorict

I don't know if it would cause too much server lag, but the Wild Grass Mod looks like a fun thing to have, and could enhance the beauty of the natural terrain. As in the topic for the Mod's post says, it causes no harm the server itself, and the people who don't want to see it don't have to install it. I just think it would look nice for some of the people who want it. The only thing I'm worried about is it might cause lag and it wouldn't be downloaded enough by others.. Just a thought.

Topic: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=100771

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
That would require a client mod and would add very little to the server. I could see Mo's Creature mod before that, and that will likely never happen. Though I do have to say it is a cool single player mod idea.

J

jorict

It was just a suggestion, I just saw it was easy to install to the server itself, but the issue would be only a few would use it. Mo Creatures is possible, but the problem is if people themselves don't download it, they won't see the monsters, and it will seem like they die by nothing. Sad :(

J

jorict

It's okay haha. I didn't take it as mean or anything. You are just stating facts that's all. I basically read forums all day after school, so I just look around for cool mods and ideas.

Edit: I plan to learn how to code for java and MC soon, I just don't have a lot of time to do it with school and all. When I get free time I plan to go buy a few books and work on it.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm keeping my eyes on this mod as well, it looks very simple... well... it is very simple but adds a lot of immersion and atmosphere to the game. The creator will be working on a bukkit version which is good news.