• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Mod] QuidCraft Quidditch / Serverside

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2

Information
This is some real quidditch! You fly your broom, score, and everything! Theirs some great videos of it that show it off. What would be awesome is some quidditch tournaments! If someone could host a server for it and play it for fun! Make a quidditch arena! This would be great and a lot of fun to do!​

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Looks cool to me. The academy would be an awesome place to host this if it went on HC, but I doubt it will.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Saw this on machinima. Damn awesome. It would be cool to have server wide events that only had this plugin during the event. So an event would be called, and this plugin would be installed and then after the event is over, pull the plugin out. Since the broom gives you the ability to fly, I guess you could just make it so only Zo's can craft/wield it or something along those lines.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
someone build the best quiddich area, to size and make it VERY NICE... send me world file or schematic for it.

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
You should hit my up in Teamspeak
EDIT: What Ive gotten done so far.
2afk13r.jpg

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Update on the map, got 4 towers now, the wool color will be changing! The place is encased in glass even a roof! to keep people from leaving/losing the flying objects such as the snitch!
qx6nw5.jpg