• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Application

224leon

TNT
  1. Minecraft IGN: 224leon
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 20 | MDT
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: little over 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I believe in order to be a good moderator it is necessary to have, an active presence (both in game and within chats), a strong ability to communicate in order to assist players in game, and to be able to resolve issues and tensions with players that are having issues for any server to run smoothly. Within herocraft I try to maintain most of these even without being a moderator because I believe that in order to bring back players and for the server to grow, it is necessary to have a strong and welcoming community. This server its self is so brilliant especially with the unique plugins there truly is not a server like herocraft and all it is missing is the players. As a moderator I would like to help rebuild herocrafts community to the best of my abilities.
  6. Any prior experience moderating servers/projects?: I was previously the head admin of a server called MafiaCrafts, a factions pvp server with an average of 200 players a day. I would help run the server and build a majority of the spawns/safezones. I also assisted in managing issues of, Hacking, Greifing, and Exploitation. Before this I was an admin of DodoCraft a smaller server with an average player count of 15-30. For this server I helped set up plugins and permissions in order to get the server started. I was also a Builder for another server ArcaneCraft where I learned how to use world edit and other building plugins.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would also dedicate more into learning to script so that I could handle the minor codes that need to be finished. I am also certified as a graphic designer so if you need any media personnel Im your guy.