• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Application - Predator

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN:
Predator2010

Position Applying For:
Mod

Age/Timezone:
17 Years of age, GMT Standard.

How long have you been on herocraft?:
Ive played Herocraft for around 2 years, I joined March 21st 2011, So 26 Months approximately.

Why do you think you think you would make a good mod?:
I feel I would make a good mod because since joining herocraft I have also been fair to everyone I encounter, and even though I have been here for 26 months and i have not applied for Guide or Proctor, I feel this job is more suited towards my tastes, and also that a good staff member is made from the people he becomes friends and acquaintance with and not by a title that he/she may have gained. That's just my personal opinion.

Also a lot of players are familiar with me primarily OS residents, and remaining players of Zeal and DragonGuard, And speaking to these players they have dictated to me the reasons to which I would suit the mod position due to my fairness, activity, and friendly approachable manor which I feel to be valuable assets to a staff member.

Additional Info you would like to tell us:?
Nothing other then thank you for your time to read my app.