• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod application : Eunwolf

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
  1. Minecraft IGN: Eunwolf
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 : CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since late 2012 early 2013
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I can deal with players in either a strict manor or an outgoing personality to help friendly players. I personally have been mod on a few servers that were a bit more popular than the current Herocraft and I understand how to catch cheaters and not to abuse the role. I have been balance team on this server before but lost it due to inactivity. I understand what to talk about and what not to talk about, and how you should present yourself as a staff member. I feel that I can make this server great as it was at its peak times about 2015, and I think that we can bring this server back to its former glory. Whether I apply for balance team again or I continue to go on and help in other ways. I want nothing more than for this server to succeed and I want to want do anything to help it. This was part of my childhood and I want to come back to this server every day and see countless amounts of players having fun.
  6. Any prior experience moderating servers/projects?: I have a few servers I have been mod for, some of them were "Hardcore Factions" servers, but they were not insanely big, but big enough where I could be of help on this server with my knowledge. Like I said in the question above I was on the balance team so I did learn a little bit on how to present myself as a staff member. I think I can suit the server well enough to become mod, and be a competent member of the team.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would like to regain my balance team role if possible, it still says I am on the balance team on the forums. If I must make a separate forums post to re-apply for balance team I will do so. I really want to try and make this server as good as possible and I think I can bring in people with additions to the game that the player base would agree on. Obviously we cant cater to every type of audience but we can try to cater to the most amount of people possible. I want nothing more than for this server to come back and succeed.