• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App

1. Minecraft IGN: TwistedMike

2. Position applying for: Mod

3. Age|Timezone: 18 / Eastern

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I first joined back in 2012, Been active on and off since.

5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I believe I would make a good mod because I have been on for a long time and know the community. I always find myself helping new players about where the guild trainers are, how to use skills and all the basics of herocraft. I enjoy knowing that a new player grasps the concept of the server and may become a new active player. I would put priority over new players and people who need help. With all the new things being added, there are some things I need to learn, but I have no problem getting the new details down. I would help in anyway needed not only to players, but to staff who needs things debugged and tested. Im a very active player, so you find me on a lot.

6. Any prior experience moderating servers/projects?: I have ran my own server with the Heros plugin back in 2013, Had average of 20 people active and ran it for about 6 months until I moved to Flordia. That was a very fun experience. Other then that, I have been moderator or higher on a few other small servers, only one still stands today sadly.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I just graduated school so I have a lot of time on my hands. :) Thank you for reading my application.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: TwistedMike

2. Position applying for: Mod

3. Age|Timezone: 18 / Eastern

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I first joined back in 2012, Been active on and off since.

5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I believe I would make a good mod because I have been on for a long time and know the community. I always find myself helping new players about where the guild trainers are, how to use skills and all the basics of herocraft. I enjoy knowing that a new player grasps the concept of the server and may become a new active player. I would put priority over new players and people who need help. With all the new things being added, there are some things I need to learn, but I have no problem getting the new details down. I would help in anyway needed not only to players, but to staff who needs things debugged and tested. Im a very active player, so you find me on a lot.

6. Any prior experience moderating servers/projects?: I have ran my own server with the Heros plugin back in 2013, Had average of 20 people active and ran it for about 6 months until I moved to Flordia. That was a very fun experience. Other then that, I have been moderator or higher on a few other small servers, only one still stands today sadly.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I just graduated school so I have a lot of time on my hands. :) Thank you for reading my application.
Welcome aboard :)