• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App : Xerot

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft IGN: Xerot
Position applying for: Mod
Age|Timezone: 24 | CST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 years and counting
Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Unbiased view, as well as experience in proper management to help in decision making, and tact when discussing issues with other people. Also online at later hours where there typically is no moderation available, where a large number of people tend to break rules and harass others.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've been considering this position for quite a while, and love what the server has given to me. I'm deciding to try and give back by helping foster the community we're trying to grow, while providing just treatment to others. I feel that with my experience in the server, knowledge of the rules, and real life experience as a manager, I would make a powerful candidate. Also online at late hours when there is typically no moderation, which I believe would make me a valuable asset to the community.