• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Shinichi_Izumi

Should I be mod?

• Yea

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Nay

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  1. Minecraft IGN: Shinichi_Izumi
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 months, give or take
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Well, I'm good at enforcing rules because I can be strict, but not to the point of being a dictator. I've been told in the past that I'm good at moderating/administration positions. The reasons I resigned from those servers (They were on Garry's Mod) were mainly conflicts of interest, however, I enjoy playing on Herocraft, so I don't think that'll be an issue. Anyways, I want to try to keep this short and to the point, so enough rambling.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Yes, I'm 15. May seem a bit young, but I assure you I am mature enough to handle this position. Making me a mod is a choice you will not regret. I am not quick to temper, and I am VERY patient. I am good with enforcing rules, and am swift to do so. I've only been on Herocraft a short time, but I want to try to make the community better as much as I can, and I will personally strive to make sure that my duties are fulfilled to the best of my ability.
Thank you, and have a good day,
Shinichi_Izumi

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: Shinichi_Izumi
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 months, give or take
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Well, I'm good at enforcing rules because I can be strict, but not to the point of being a dictator. I've been told in the past that I'm good at moderating/administration positions. The reasons I resigned from those servers (They were on Garry's Mod) were mainly conflicts of interest, however, I enjoy playing on Herocraft, so I don't think that'll be an issue. Anyways, I want to try to keep this short and to the point, so enough rambling.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Yes, I'm 15. May seem a bit young, but I assure you I am mature enough to handle this position. Making me a mod is a choice you will not regret. I am not quick to temper, and I am VERY patient. I am good with enforcing rules, and am swift to do so. I've only been on Herocraft a short time, but I want to try to make the community better as much as I can, and I will personally strive to make sure that my duties are fulfilled to the best of my ability.
Thank you, and have a good day,
Shinichi_Izumi

At this current time I don't feel additional moderators are needed, this is not an application denial - just a verbal notice that it has been seen. Thank you for applying, we will consider you in the future should our needs change and you still be interested.