• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: ShadowRavynn

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: ShadowRavynn
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 42 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2+ years

Greetings to one and All!

First and foremost, I would like to help HeroCraft and the current Admins, as well as Kainzo, with whatever they may need or want help with. I have basically been on an extended LOA due to my job and those associated stresses. I have already turned in my notice and will be at home full time after September 11th, which is my last day of employment. At that time, the kids as well as Dakinara will all be in school / at work, and I was already looking to get back into HeroCraft before I saw the postings of the Map Resets.

Ultimately, I am aiming to one day become an Admin to help keep HC running strong. As I have voiced previously, both to Mods / Admins / Kainzo, as well as in previous Mod Applications, I am very interested in helping / running the Trade District and helping out with pe's etc. I have also been an Admin Assistant / Office Manager for upwards of 20 years and would make a great addition to help keep tabs on happenings / plannings / events etc through the use of spreadsheets, documentation, databases; and I have been known by my co-workers and supervisors as being very organized and somewhat OCD as far as organization and paperwork goes. That along with my "Jack of all Trades" computer knowledge - and I would be able to get started right away if given the tools / knowledge to review.

If anyone has any questions they would like to discuss with me, let me know please.

Thank you kindly for your time once again!

<3 <3
ShadowRavynn

P.S. the link appears to be broken in the Mod App instructions post. ^_^