• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Nicolaos

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Nicolaos
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 23|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft since March 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I try to keep an eye on chat as well as keeping up with the rules. I find it irritating when people run rampant breaking rules such as ebonics and no one is available to stop it. I hope to be allowed to be one of the people that can help with these issues. Additionally, I hate griefing and hope to help in any way that I can to prevent it. Furthermore, back when I was a Guide on the last map I enjoyed handling the petitions I could and helped assign those I could not. I hope that I could do some of that work again since it helps to keep the server going and to preserve the health of its community.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: While my timezone is CST I often am on odd hours and several times have been on when there is no moderaters on and no guides, save myself where people seem not to want to always follow the word of a guide.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Mods are still player-characters. You would have to sacrifice political affiliation (for the most part) in order to pursue a modship role.

Are you okay with leaving the pickaxe behind and picking up the testament of HC? ;)

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes, I would be willing to give up my affiliations as best as I can to be able to help the community more. I understand that most things done as a mod need to be impartial relative to my own feelings about people.