• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Naibsel00

Naibsel00

Iron
1. Minecraft IGN: Naibsel00
2. Position applying for: Mod
3. Age|Timezone: 29 | EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Started playing since Late Sanctum, really impressed with the new Valorium map.
5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I have been a moderator for other games such as TF:2, CS:S, Private EQ Servers and other games. Outside of moderator experiance I enjoy being apart of a great game with a great community and I am happy to contribute and support the community where possible. I get enjoyment out of helping others and have extensive leadership and mentoring skills/abilities which comes from my professional life. Reading the Moderator description, I believe I would be exactly what you are looking for. Also being on Eastern Time Zone with my open schedule I would contribute a good deal of assistance during this time frame.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Professional life I am a server administrator with an extensive scripting background with over 10 years of professional IT experiance in mutliple fields.
Favorite games: Minecraft, ALL Final Fantasy releases!, Battlefield and Blizzard games.
Sports: Ninja Motorcycles =)

Thank you for taking a look at my application.
Please contact me through mail or in-game for any questions or further details regarding my application.

-- Naibsel00

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Naibsel00
2. Position applying for: Mod
3. Age|Timezone: 29 | EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Started playing since Late Sanctum, really impressed with the new Valorium map.
5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I have been a moderator for other games such as TF:2, CS:S, Private EQ Servers and other games. Outside of moderator experiance I enjoy being apart of a great game with a great community and I am happy to contribute and support the community where possible. I get enjoyment out of helping others and have extensive leadership and mentoring skills/abilities which comes from my professional life. Reading the Moderator description, I believe I would be exactly what you are looking for. Also being on Eastern Time Zone with my open schedule I would contribute a good deal of assistance during this time frame.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Professional life I am a server administrator with an extensive scripting background with over 10 years of professional IT experiance in mutliple fields.
Favorite games: Minecraft, ALL Final Fantasy releases!, Battlefield and Blizzard games.
Sports: Ninja Motorcycles =)

Thank you for taking a look at my application.
Please contact me through mail or in-game for any questions or further details regarding my application.

-- Naibsel00
Thanks for applying!
Hang around us more and get to know the crew and there's a possibility.
You've said you've been here since Sanctum - I just havent seen you recently :)

Naibsel00

Iron
Hello,

Just an update for this year, I am still interested, I understand this position may be full already.
If there is another position I may be more suited toward I would be accepting to help out my fellow herocrafters in anyway possible.

Thank you,