• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod app: krickie

krickie

Dirt
  1. Minecraft IGN: krickie
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: I'm 17 years old and my time zone is UTC/GMT +1
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 month
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: A moderator is like a representative. He represents the community that elected him, and it is his duty to portray the community in respectful and inviting way. A moderator is also like a peacemaker and a cop. He sees a problem and uses everything within his powers to alleviate or fix the situation. He settles arguments, he finds the troublemakers, and he preserves the peace. He is an advocate of respect, peace, honesty, loyalty and hard work. He does not instigate disorder, nor does he laugh at the weak and ignore them. He is kind, he is helpful, and he is trusted. These characteristics and more make up a moderator, and, to an even greater degree, all those above him. During my time on this server, I hope to prove to all of my fellow players that I possess some of these characteristics, if not all. I confess that even though I see myself as a perfectionist, I am not perfect. I make mistakes. I get frustrate. But through patience and determination, I will strive to be an excellent staff addition. Everyone is top priority to me and I enjoy the feeling of being useful. I take pleasure in being able to help others. Their gratefulness and appreciation gives me the energy to help the next person. I want to be that person that players recommend to other players. I want others to say, “Ask, Krickie. he’ll help you!” and, “Don’t break the rules or Krickie will get you.” There are three major reasons why I am applying: 1) To help things run more smoothly. There are moments when everything seems balanced. Moderators helping players with smaller problems and keeping the chat box clean, and semi-admins+ dealing with bigger problems. However, many times, staff get bombarded with help requests and, at the same time, players decide to spam the chat box with random questions, spam, and curses, making a mod's+ job even more difficult. I know that semi-admins+ are perfectly capable of dealing with such people, but not when they are busy helping players. A few individuals might get missed in all the confusion that can occur sometimes. If I were I mod, I would try to eliminate the occurrence of spam and curses in the chat box, while also answering important questions that players have, and maybe even help them if it’s within my powers. That way, everyone has a chance of getting the help they seek. 2) To experience the satisfaction of being a moderator. Ever since I started playing on multiplayer servers, I tried to discover and to implement all the resources available to me that will allow me to help others. Though my resources are more or less limited than other players, I want to expand my reach to more players. Being able to kick, mute, and jail players will be very beneficial to others. I'll be able to reach out to more players as a staff member. 3) To fulfill the request of others. I am truly grateful to every person that requested to see a moderator application from me. I humbly thank all of you for your courage and patience, support and approval. I also thank those who may not approve of me. I believe that lessons are learned and from not so positive criticism. With that said, I’ll try not to shy away from all comments, whether good or bad. I appreciate everyone’s opinion regarding who makes and who does not make a good staff member in Herocraft’s growing community.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: So far, the time I've spent at herocraft has been great. The server and it's community are Amazing and I wish to help as much as possible with maintaining and improving it. If u dont choose to add me as a mod i will still continue playing and helping players and bring new players in. I would like to thank you for taking your own time to read this. I was thinking that if the founders or admins want i will make some new tutorial videos for the Herocraft website and the Herocraft server because the ones that were there have been taken off. Often when i am on the server there is either no mods or not many mods and because we say around the cock staff i want to help with doing that. My favourite thing is when i help people, i love getting praise and having people say ty. I also want to be one of those mods that u can always talk to, instead, although i don't want to be lazy and not help people. I already know that it will be hard to do but i am willing to put in the hard yard to be a great mod. If u have anthing to tell me about this then plz talk to me in-game about it. If u ever need any help with anything then plz msg me in-game and i will do my best to help. ty very much for taking time out of ur own hands to read over this and i hope that u choose me for a mod. Also I think i will be a good staff member because i am % 100 deticated and mature. Also i know a lot of many plugins like essentials, world guard, world edit ETC.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Seems you copied this application. Mind explaining?

Also: We generally don't accept moderators who haven't been on the server for an extended amount of time. We need to get to know you personally before a position is given. I'd advise that you try out for [Guide] or another minor staff position before taking on this role.

Also, write your own application, don't copy others and replace names/server info.