• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Jreems

Jreems

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: Jreems
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 18/Eastern
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over 2 Years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I am online to help everyday and most days all day cause I have no life :D. I am a fair person and as a mod will handle the situations maturely. Even players I do not like I will be fair too. I have Been around for a few years and by now I know most of the rules and how to do most things. I do not know every command there is but that's why I am applying for mod not admin. Recently I have noticed that the staff has been very busy and Tim is the only one (that I have seen) that is on very often. Me being mod will help the admins take care of Pe's and simple things so they do not have to worry or get flooded with work. I run a town as well now, showing I have responsibility.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: This is the only Mine Craft server I play and was my first. I plan on staying here for quite sometime so making me a mod would not be pointless. I believe I am a well balanced player on the server. What I mean by that is, I am not heavily involved with pvp or a specific group. So I will be available a lot and fair all the time. I will not abuse my powers in any way and I will ask an admin if I am unsure about a decision. Warnings will be given when necessary as well.