• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: GriffTV

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: GriffTV (previously TheRabidQuazi, Crius, and adio_shoes78)
  2. Position applying for: Moderator
  3. Age|Timezone: 19/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft since September 24, 2011. (5 years)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Mod?: I have held staff positions on this server on multiple occasions. These positions include proctor (Which I have recently applied for again), Guide, and I was briefly a part of the adventure team. I like to think of myself as a friendly person and very personable. Being a part of this community has allowed me to further my knowledge of the Heroes plugin as well and I know the basic mechanics behind it. I am also very aware of the rules of the server from being on here for such a long time. I do not try to claim that I have seniority of others applying for this position but I do believe I have the required skills that I have developed over the years on HeroCraft and those that I have learned from my management classes in college. I like to think I am a fairly good leader and I do follow rules. I have never been banned from HeroCraft either. I have also gotten to know the community very well and seen many of the people I have played with in the past to move up to higher positions such as moderator and admin and I figure that it is time for me to move up as well and use my skills obtained through my studies to help the community and myself as well.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I turn 20 on July 9th. The job of proctor was by far my favorite position held on this server in my long 5 years. I am applying for this position now that I have finished my freshman year of college and have plenty of time on my hands to get things done on the server. I was not able to play over the last year very much due to school and I have loads of time on my hands. In school, I am pursuing a degree in Information Systems in hopes that after college, I can join a software company called ServiceNow and become a manager of solutions consulting and move up through the ranks. I feel as though I can use the skills that I have learned from my classes pertaining to my major to also execute things on this server and help out where I can.