• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: DEMOCALIBER

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: DEMOCALIBER
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 27 / CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing on Herocraft for approximately 3 years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I enjoy helping players on the server and I enjoy helping maintain order and ensuring that rules are followed and not abused. Even outside of video games, I enjoy helping people solve problems (and I do so frequently at work). I feel that my unique skill set, patience, knowledge of the server, and precise nature will make me a valuable addition in the position of Mod.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm an Eagle Scout, I'm fixing to finish my second degree (first one was Computer Science, this one will be in Computer Animation with a focus in Game Art). I've been married just under 2 years. I enjoy building and fixing things like computers, cars, and furniture. I'm from the south (Huntsville, AL area) but I'm well traveled. That's about it!
Thank you for taking the time to review my application! I look forward to a decision!